Thursday, May 15, 2014

Archery

Scouts did an opening activity with archery.  

Husband has been very busy lately, but he left work at the dinner hour and helped the boys shoot some arrows.  Then he packed up and went back to work for the next fifty hours.  

They loved it!  

You know, the part about shooting.  Not the part about seeing Husband off.  Ah well.  This is life.  

These are pictures of my boys and a couple of cub scouts before the boy scouts (in tan uniforms took over).

Five is in the light blue t-shirt.  Four is in the camo hat.  Husband is stringing all the bows.  The kid in the red and the other kid in the blue cub scout uniform are in my scout den.  Yep.  I'm a den leader.  And I love it.

Sorry the pictures are so far away.  But I did mention that a seven year old, two nine year-olds, and a ten year-old were shooting arrows right?  Yeah.  This was the closest I was going to go. 


They got some shooting in at the double target Husband made for the scouts a while ago.



Three came down to join the shooting practice.  He's in the tan uniform. 


No one was injured and they all got in a little practice.  So, a win all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment