Saturday, November 30, 2013

While Mom and Dad are Away...

Baby has never been babysat.  In the four months he has been alive he has been with his birthfamily, Husband, or Me.  He has never been tended by a non-parent.

Until, my sister, A, and H offered to watch him for us so Husband and I could go see Hunger Games. 

I fretted.  How would he do without us?  How would I do without him?  Was he too young to be left?  My sister is great and all but I was struggling.  Husband told me to stop being silly and make myself pretty to go out with him. 

I paused.  I thought.

I threw caution to the wind and ran upstairs to get ready.  

Husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the movie.  We hadn't been out together since Baby was born.

And Baby?

Baby was just fine.





Thank you A and H!  We really, really appreciate it!

1 comment:

  1. Finally getting around to looking at some posts. Glad you two could get out and enjoy a date night. We loved watching FC and getting some baby snuggles in!

    ReplyDelete