Thursday, July 31, 2014

Midwest Trip - First Family

Heading Off to the Airport


Dinner in Rockford


Night Swimming


While we were in the Midwest, we visited with Baby Six's first family.  

It was the weekend of Baby's birth and we were very happy to be able to see his family.

I don't have permission to post their pictures here but we got lots of great shots for Six's baby book.

Here is a pic I feel I can share though... 

Five got along well with Six's birth sister.


To me, this is the perfect childhood shot. 

Six's grandpa took the kids on a pontoon boat ride (which always reminds me of my grandparents...), we had a yummy lunch, and then sang happy birthday to Mr. Mischief.  He enjoyed cupcakes and ice cream.  Then we took the boys to the pool.  It was a good day.



And Three even found a new baby to cuddle.  (He loooovvvvessss babies!)


No comments:

Post a Comment