Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sedona - Hanging Out

We had some downtime.  Which was really good.  Husband hasn't had significant down time in quite a while and he typically works through vacations.  While he did do some work, he also made it a point to relax.  he are some pics of the downtime for everyone. 

Four - Post Pool



Some of the beautiful skies we saw on our back porch and in the surrounding area. I love the red rock of Sedona and the constantly changing portrait in the backdrop. 


Baby enjoyed playing in the tubes and throwing rocks.  Lots of rocks.  


Hanging Out at the Pool 


Baby found a little cabinet that he liked to play and hide in.  He liked throwing balls against the wall and opening the doors with a surprised look on his face.  




I took my mini-puzzle that some friends sent from England last year.  It is the only real wooden puzzle I own and the pieces are very unusual, thus adding a degree of difficulty.  



Five wandered by and helped me put it together.  He is my puzzle kid. 


Can you see all the unusual shapes in the puzzle?



Downtime was really, really good and I am glad we got the opportunity to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment