Thursday, October 24, 2013

Family Night Madness

Every week, we set aside one day for 'Family Night'.  It is normally Monday night.  However, I am behind schedule on just about everything right now and so this week, Family Night was on Wednesday.  To make up for the schedule change, the boys got an organ transplant bag for treat.  I had filled the bag with chewy body organs.  Because I think that is funny.

The boys loved their treats.  They pretended to be Mad-Eye Moody...



 
and Cyclops...


It was all fun and games, until they spotted brains...


then the zombies attacked. 


Baby became concerned and called for help on the funny phone. 


After eating the brains, the boys returned to normal and Baby became happy again.  


And with a happy baby, content to swing on his own for a minute, I could finally clean my room.  And that made for a very happy Momma.   

No comments:

Post a Comment