Sunday, October 27, 2013

Trick or Treat - Take One

Aoooooo!  
Guess who wanted me to whip him up a werewolf costume this week?


He showed me a picture and was very pleased with the results.  Exactly, Mom!  Well, good. 


His friend was also a werewolf and they asked me to 'fur up' his costume.  Right o!


Harry Potter and the Dragon from Goblet of Fire


Harry Potter putting a stupify curse on the dragon to stop him mid breath.


A witch




2 Dragons and an Indian

Must get my own sari someday...I love Indian fashion.


Harry Potter eating dinner.  Yes, folks, he is just like the rest of you.  Except he can do magic. So, really, he's better.


Our Fantastic Friends


Me with our Decorated Car.  
Unfortunately, I am sitting in front of all the fantastic decorations that Husband set up.  
Trust me.  It was very fun and Halloweenie.   


The Dragon watched the proceedings.  His first major holiday party!  Very exciting!

And then, he seemed to realize that he was dressed up but not getting any of the goods.  To protest this ridiculousness, he jumped on the car and tried to pretend he was Godzilla.  Sorry, kid.  Still no candy.  


Yep.  Don't weigh quite enough to smash anything, kid.  Better luck next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment