Saturday, April 12, 2014

Easter Egg Hunt with Friends

Today, we participated in the annual Easter Egg Hunt.  

Baby called shotgun in the carrier.  

Probably for the best.  None of the rest of us are as young (or as light) as we used to be. 


I was in charge of the craft this year.  I think it went well.  Seemed to keep the kids busy. 


Even my boys crafted.  


Four


Three, with some hand bling.


Baby chilling with his daddy.


Four


Four's Lunch
Which consisted of chips and fruit soda.  
Alright, whatever.  It is a party after all. 



Five's Lunch
Which consisted of the same thing.

Plus the added bonus of his ticked off face.  
He was very angry that he was only supposed to get 18 eggs in the hunt.
I calmly reminded him that that was more than last year.


And we have a cheerful change of perspective...
...that's much better.






And lest you think I am always smiling and sitting around all day, here is a delightful shot of me from Husband.  Kneeling on the ground, picking up trash.  Yep.  That is more my daily reality.  


Oh, but let's still pretend that I am never on my knees cleaning...
...that's much better. 


And did I mention that Baby is teething?

He is.  Hide your fingers.


It was a great Easter Egg hunt and I am so grateful to all the women who helped put it together!

No comments:

Post a Comment