Sunday, August 11, 2013

Exploring

It was interesting for me to be out with the baby.  People would smile and ooh and ahh at the baby and then they would look at my stomach and get angry.  Serious, mad looks.

I wanted to tell them," I promise, I am not trying to put Kate Middleton to shame!  I swear I never looked as good as Kate, even several weeks after giving birth."  No matter.  People never jumped to what I would think was the obvious conclusion and instead chose to hate me for not having a post-baby bump.  

Not to be outdone by a duchess, Husband chose to sport a post-baby bump with pride.  He carried Baby around in a carrier everywhere we went.

While we were in the Midwest, it was my birthday and then our 13th wedding anniversary.  It was quite a crazy time with a new little blessing as well.  

While waiting to fly home, Husband and I decided to explore a local site.  All we could think as we wandered around, was how much our other boys would have loved exploring Falls Park in Sioux Falls.
























No comments:

Post a Comment