Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Green Turns to Red

Today I learned how Five is like a Beverly Hills Housewife.


He has to change his accessories to compliment his outfit.  

Hence the new red cast.  


In reality, we had a cast uh-oh that involved water.  I tried to dry it with a hair dryer and I could hear God laughing as visions of women before me ran through his head.

Note to self - hair dryers are no match for a wet cast.  And you will hear God laughing if you try.

No one was more surprised than me when five declared he wanted a red cast.  Mr. Green on everything wanted a different color?  What?  

All right.  It will look great for July 4th.  That is if he doesn't wear a different outfit tomorrow and decide he needs a yellow cast to match.  You know like some ladies north of here.      

No comments:

Post a Comment