Saturday, June 22, 2013

Happenings...

Three is really hard on clothes.  No.  I mean really, really hard on clothes.  

We have had many conversations about being aware of how we are treating our clothes.  In one ear and out another. 

So I decided to take pictures of his latest happenings.  



This is his third pair of sneakers in six months.  And they all look like this when I give up and chuck 'em.

I asked him if he kicks porcupines and armadillos at recess every day.  

He looked at me like he didn't know.  

The answer is no, Three.  That should be obvious.  

Hopefully.  

He really didn't give me a straight answer.  I wonder if he really is kicking porcupines and armadillos...?!  



In other Three news, he put this snake basket on his head and declared himself Medusa.    


Creative.  And a literary reference...nice!

***

Meanwhile, Five has opened a weapons black market.


It was really only a matter of time.  


He did a brisk business today, selling swords, guns, armor, and shields.  





No comments:

Post a Comment