Sunday, December 21, 2014

Basket O' Treats

So while I have been a little less mobile due to my leg (yes - that is sarcasm), we have had to come up with some shortcuts.

One of those shortcuts is Baby's basket o' treats.  

Since I couldn't just hop downstairs every time he got a hankering for a snack, the older boys would fill the yellow basket with likely snacks and leave it upstairs.  They would fill it with pretzels, dried fruit, teddy grahams.  You get the idea.  

Well, Baby quickly learned that the yellow basket at the top of the bookshelf was filled with delicious treats for him. 

So he would stand on the ground, point, and make a bunch of 'eh, eh, eh' sounds which roughly translates to 'get me my basket of treats, Lady, cuz I'm hungry!" 


And yes, one day he found a lollipop - his favorite - and a package of fruit snacks from one of the kids Halloween baskets.  Oh happy day!


And here he is, the youngest tween on record, taking a series of selfies on my phone because Baby really likes what he sees when he glimpses his own face.


No comments:

Post a Comment