Monday, December 1, 2014

Christmas

Every year at my Dad's house we do a mini-Christmas.  Since I never see any of my family at Christmastime, we utilize the time we have together in November.  

Which means several things:
*I do most of my shopping in September and October.  And it is mostly books.  This year I branched out.  A little.
* The boys get two Christmases every year.  I know.  Super spoiled.
*We took a lot of pictures.  It is not about the presents.  It is about marking these lovely people in time and making memories.  

Let the pictures roll...











My Hammy Husband




Sister E


Nephew E


Nephew J


Five


Three


Niece S and Brother-in-law S in the Background


E, Niece D, and Brother-in-law M


Three's Sister C and my sister S in the Background


Nephew H


Niece M


E



C


S


Me


I and Dad




Four



Niece S
with one of my favorite books to read and to give out. 




Nephew M


J


There were many missing faces but we had a good time and enjoyed each other's company.

No comments:

Post a Comment