Sunday, December 29, 2013

Beach Day - December

We went to the beach.  In December.  And it was beautiful.  

We had a goal to go at least once every month this year.  We did pretty well.  Only missed November.  

Not bad.  

Baby decided to be a Johnny Boyd Beach Baby for the day.  Yes.  He is wearing a Johnny Boyd onesie.  They actually had these.  So fun!


So one of Johnny Boyd's songs has the line "...I'm going to buy myself a charity and name it after me..."  It is from his Twisted and Turned around song about how you kind of end up in a different place that you expected. Anyway, I thought it was particularly funny to have onesie's and t-shirts with your likeness on them - when you can write great lines like that above....

At any rate, Baby loved sporting the crooner on his chest. 






The adults got clam chowder from The Crab Cooker.  Mmm mmm good.






Finding a crab...


I love this picture...



...and this one.

Potential


Joy




Exploring the tide pools...










I love this kid!



We hope everyone had a great 2013 and we look forward to a fantastic 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment