Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Topless

Some of you may have picked up on the fact that my boys have to wear shirts in this house.  In general, you won't ever see pictures of them without tops on.

For many, many reasons, I want them clothed appropriately.

When they object, I tell them that they can take their shirts off, if I can take mine off.  It's all about fairness and equality, right?

When they are done making gagging faces, I tell them 'point made' and they go on about their day.

This works most of the time.  

However, the other day it was hot.  Like really, really hot.  

We don't have ac because it is very temperate where we live.  And it is fine.  Until you get a really, really hot day and the fans just won't cut it.

So we let baby cruise around in just shorts.  

And the boys took a picture of this one time event.  


No comments:

Post a Comment